Note to self: stop having a pity party for yourself. It’s not attractive. :P
Someone please feed meee.
Always Crying Over Closed Doors: I’m sorry you all are going to get sick of seeing me re-post this...
I’m sorry you all are going to get sick of seeing me re-post this again and again over the next few days but I really need to get it out there:
So I’m putting some records up for sale as of tonight. Let me start off by saying that my records are like children to me and it’s incredibly difficult for me to fathom the idea of parting with any of them. The only reason I’ve been pushed to this point is because I was fired from my job of three years last month when a different group of people took over management of our store. I have rent to pay, and until I find another job my savings account is steadily declining and the situation is becoming increasingly dire. I’m offering these to sale on here and on deadformat first before I turn to other options. I really want these to go to good homes where I know they’ll be appreciated so I’d prefer to sell them to collectors and users on tumblr first and fore-most. The records I’m selling are as follows:
- 12”- Artist // Album Title (Press, Color, Number of copies pressed)
- Circa Survive // Violent Waves (1st press, Black, /?, jacket signed by all members of the band)
- All Teeth // Young Love (1st press, Black, /100)
- I Hate Myself // 10 Songs (4th press, White, /300)
Modern Life Is War // Witness (3rd press, Purple Swirl, /500)
- Owen // The Seaside EP (2nd press, Blue, RSD 2013 exclusive, /700)
The Saddest Landscape // After The Lights (1st press, Orange w/ Black, /300)
- Sunny Day Real Estate // Sunny Day Real Estate (1st press, Pink w/ Black + White Splatter, /1500)
Weatherbox // American Art (1st press, Blue Marble, 317)
- Into It. Over It // 52 Weeks (1st press, White, /300)
- Daytrader // Twelve Years (1st press, Swamp Green, /300)
AFI // Very Proud of Ya (1st press, Grey, /300)
- Daylight // Jar (1st press, Purple, /1000)
- The Gaslight Anthem // The 59’ Sound (1st press, White, /500)
La Dispute // Wildlife (2nd press, Grey, /1800)
- Pentimento + Young English // Split (1st press, Black, /550)
- 10”- Artist // Album Title (Press, Color, Number of copies pressed)
- At The Drive In // Vaya EP (UK Press, Half Pink + Yellow Highlighter, /1500)
- Screaming Females + Garbage // Split (1st press, RSD 2013 Exclusive, Translucent Green, /?)
- 7”- Artist // Album Title (Press, Color, Number of copies pressed)
- Stonewall + Averman // Split (1st press, Record Release, Black, /25)
- What’s Eating Gilbert + Octaves // SXSW 2013 Split (1st press, Translucent Red, /500)
- Foxing + Send Away Stranger // Split (1st press, Pink, /?)
- Ghost Thrower + Foreign Tongues (1st press, Navy Blue, /200)
I can provide photos of any of these if needed as evidence that I actually possess them. All of these have never been spun or have only been spun once. If interested in any, please message me with offers or ask about a price. I’m seriously at my wit’s end and am hoping to make at least $150 in the end to cover my electric bill for next month. Even if you aren’t interested in buying anything, if you wouldn’t mind perhaps reblogging this messy post to boost the signal for me to anyone who might want to buy something. I’d be grateful for absolutely any help at all.
Now I want everyone to replace the world men with Blacks. Sounds racist right? Now replace men with Gays? Sounds hatefull right?
Now replace men with women? Extremely sexist right?
Why are statements like this humorous while others are offensive?
No penis no opinon would be the most sexist thing. That one is outlandish.
^Reblogging for commentary.
Because black, gay, and female people don’t have control of the world or use that control to keep people who are not like them down.
TO IMPLY THAT ANGER TOWARD MEN IS SOMEHOW EVEN REMOTELY SIMILAR TO RACISM/SEXISM/HOMOPHOBIA MEANS YOU DON’T HAVE A GOD DAMNED CLUE
Straight white men are the most predictable creatures on Earth. Too embarrassing….
Also all the cissexism my GOD.
Men like this are the reason I hate men.
You know what? We do suck, and for that I sincerely apologize.